As viewed from an iPhone (at least):
- From any page in any language version, the "View Normal Wikitravel" button at the bottom takes you to the Main Page of the English version, making it difficult or impossible to view other language versions on the non-mobile site from a mobile device.
- There are no interlanguage links from a given destination page to the corresponding page in another language version.
- There are no links anywhere for pages in the sidebar like the Travellers' pub, Help page, or Recent changes.
- Recent changes and some other Special pages don't display properly.
- Clicking on an edit link on the normal site returns you to the mobile site, making editing almost impossible from a mobile device.
When it happens
What should happen
- The "View Normal Wikitravel" button should take you to the normal page in the same language version you are currently viewing.
- Interlanguage links should appear at the bottom and lead to the corresponding page in the respective language version.
- Sidebar links should be provided somewhere, at the bottom perhaps.
- Clicking on Recent changes and other Special pages should either lead to a legible mobile version of the page, or should lead directly to the normal non-mobile page
- Once the normal site has been selected, you should not be returned to the mobile site, and editing should be possible as normal.
How to fix it
Sign below, please
- texugo 01:14, 20 September 2011 (EDT)
- Inas 18:09, 10 November 2011 (EST)