| || |
Dick Bradley - [[User:IB-Dick]]. E-mail: dick. bradley at internetbrands.com |+|
*Manager - - E-mail: .at internetbrands.com
| || |
Revision as of 17:35, 8 June 2012
Internet Brands  is the company which owns and develops the Wikitravel trademark and websites. This page strives to explain the organisation and which people to talk to. Please remember that Wikitravel e-mail directly to any of the users is not recommended, since all discussions related to Wikitravel should be kept open and available for all Wikitravellers.
Internet Brands, Inc.
909 North Sepulveda Blvd., 11th Floor
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Manager - Mike Anders - E-mail: michael.anders at internetbrands.com
- Brent Conver - Director User:bconver - brent.conver at internetbrands.com
- Paul O'Brien - Community Manager User:IBobi - paul.obrien at internetbrands.com
Non-urgent tech requests and bug reports should be filed at Tech requests. If you have general questions for IB's tech team, please contact:
- tech at wikitravel.org - for non-emergency technical questions/comments/requests.
For emergencies that must be resolved immediately, please contact:
- urgent at wikitravel.org - for the highest priority issues. (i.e. Site down)
- Internet Brands has a legal team with varying specialties. Paul O'Brien (User:IBobi) can be used as a first point of contact. (Please note that on-site discussion of legal matters at times may not be appropriate. In such situations, email and phone conversations may be needed.)
- Roadmap — discussion and voting for top-priority feature requests
- Top bugs — discussion and voting for top-priority bugs