; wt : 위키트래벌의 영문 이니셜.
; wt : 위키트래벌의 영문 이니셜.
| || |
; w66 : World66의 줄임말.
Usually used to mean that [[Wikitravel: Links to World66| a link to World66]] has been added. |+|
; w66 : World66의 줄임말. [[Wikitravel: |]].
| || |
; up : 사용자의 사용자 페이지의 영문 이니셜.
; up : 사용자의 사용자 페이지의 영문 이니셜.
2009년 10월 21일 (수) 12:56 판
위키여행자는 때로 그들 자신의 브랜드 자곤을 사용한다. 그것은 새로운 사용자를 혼동시킬 수 있다. 이 소사전은 토론 또는 IRC에 사용되는 단어와 문구의 약간을 설명하고 요약을 편집하려고 한다.
- 어떤 2알파벳 과 ":", 예를 들면 프랑스어에 대해서 fr: 또는 일본어에 대해 ja: 는 위키트래벌의 다른 언어판을 말한다. 편집 요약에는, 이것은 대개 언어판으로 inter-language link가 추가되었음을 의미한다.
- 위키의 페이지 ; typically only pages in the main namespace.
- Bring up my post — a request for more comments on an unanswered question or issue.
- 저작권 침해(copyvio)
- 카피바이오 저작권 침해한 어떠한 컨텐트, 보통 허락없이 다른 웹사이트에서 복사된 스텁.
- cotm, Cotm, CotM
- Collaboration of the month.
- dab, disamb, disambig
- To disambiguate two or more destinations which share the same name.
- dmoz, +dmoz
- For links to Open Directory. From "Dmoz:", the Interwiki prefix for such links.
- dotm, DotM
- Destination of the Month. The current DotM is the showcase article on the Main Page, while DotM candidates are being considered for displaying in the future.
- ext, extguide, extlinks
- Removing external links or the now outdated "External links" sections (see Where did the "External links" sections go?) from articles. Extguide means removing a link to an external travel guide. Often used as -ext.
- fmt, format
- Content reformatted to follow Wikitravel conventions, usually meaning the article templates and the Manual of Style.
- An article status rating higher than "usable" but lower than "star". Typically, a "guide" article has a lot of things to see and do and lots of places to eat and sleep, so that someone who wanted to visit the destination could use the article as their guide. A guide lacks the "finishing touches" (maps, formatting, editorial, writing, photos) that make a real star.
- isIn, isin, IsIn
- A reference to Template:IsIn, a tool to add breadcrumb navigation for a destination. Sometimes used to say "I added the isIn template here." Short for "is in", like "Siberia is in Russia".
- Wikitravel's Manual of Style, which defines how Wikitravel articles should be formatted. "MoSing" means converting ad-hoc formatting to follow the Manual of Style.
- Every Wikitravel page belongs to one of the Namespaces; which one depends on what the page is for and where it fits in the site.
- 중립적 시각(NPOV)
- The idea that all content should be presented fairly and without bias, and a philosophical cornerstone on Wikipedia. Wikitravel does not subscribe to this strictly, because the traveller's view comes first: instead, a "Be fair" policy is applied.
- outline, +outline
- Adding an article template (sometimes by means of a mediawiki template). Also, an article that has only this framework content, or little else. See also Outline articles and Article status.
- otbp, OtBP
- Off the Beaten Path. A showcase article for a smaller, less well-known destination than the Destination of the Month.
- pcotw, Pcotw, PCotW
- Previous collaboration(s) of the week.
- pcotm, Pcotm, PCotM
- Previous collaboration(s) of the month.
- plunge forward
- 수그리세요. As a response to requests for permission, means "Go ahead and do it!" As a response to criticisms, means "Do it yourself!"
- 시점(Point of view); content (allegedly) written from a biased perspective. Unlike Wikipedia, this is not banned on Wikitravel, as long as you stay fair. The opposite of NPOV.
- 수그리세요. Please plunge forward. See above.
- The Travellers' pub is the place to ask questions when you're confused, lost, afraid, tired, annoyed, thoughtful, or helpful.
- Resource Description Framework. Machine-readable descriptions used to generate, among other things, the breadcrumb navigation menus for articles.
- A redirection page is a page that automatically links to another page - see How to redirect a page for details.
- 편집 취소(revert, rv, rvt, rollback)
- Restoring an article to a previous version. Used for unwanted edits like graffiti, vandalism, spam or whenever the reverting Wikitraveller feels that previous edit(s) worsened the quality of an article. Reverting hard means reverting more than one user's edits.
- 공용 Wikitravel Shared, the "shared" site for all the different language versions of Wikitravel. Images should be uploaded to this site, as well as news or discussions that affect all Wikitravellers (not just English-speaking ones).
- sleep test
- Whether an article passes the "Can you sleep there?" criterion in Wikitravel:What is an article? guideline that defines whether places should have their own articles.
- Spelling correction(s).
- An outstanding article that has all the right content formatted and presented in exactly the right way. Star articles, in our opinion, are in coverage and usability comparable to or better than equivalent articles in commercial guidebooks. See also Star articles and Article status.
- 토막글 (stub)
- An article without much content, or without the headers used by article templates. See also Stub articles and Article status.
- 과대정보(Too Much Information). Usually refers to content that goes on at length describing a specific attraction, information that's not really relevant to the traveler, or which will be very difficult to keep current because it changes too often.
- An article status rating higher than "outline" but lower than "guide".
- 삭제투표의 영문이니셜 Listing an article or upload on the votes for deletion page for discussion prior to deletion, as per the Wikitravel deletion policy.
- 위키백과의 준말. Usually used to mean that a link to Wikipedia has been added.
- 위키트래벌의 영문 이니셜.
- World66의 줄임말. 항상 World66으로의 연결가 추가되었음을 의미하는 것으로 쓰인다.
- 사용자의 사용자 페이지의 영문 이니셜.