l'Ohio  è uno stato americano posto nella regione del "Midwest.
Il territorio dello stato è diviso in 88 contee, raggruppabili, grosso modo nelle seguenti regioni:
- Mid-Ohio - una terra piatta a vocazione agricola posta intorno Columbus, capitale amministrativa dell'Ohio.
- Nord Est (Ohio) (NEO), la regione della "Grande Cleveland" - rolling wooded foothills from the Allegheny Mountain range subside as they approach Lake Erie (definition of NEO includes 13 counties and 4.5 million people).
- Northwest Ohio - flat agricultural land surrounding Toledo and stretching into Indiana to the west and Michigan to the north.
- Southeast Ohio - very hilly, coal-mining country in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, rolling into Pennsylvania and West Virginia and including the Wayne National Forest.
- Southwest Ohio - hilly areas approaching the Ohio River, surrounding Cincinnati and rolling into Kentucky.
- Cincinnati - regional hub of 2 million residents, the "Queen City" is home to the Bengals and Reds
- Cleveland - regional hub of 3 million residents, the "Rock and Roll Capital of the World" and home to one of the five richest collections of arts and culture institutions in the US
- Columbus - the State capital and regional hub of 1.6 million residents
Aerospace & Aviation
Campi di battaglia e monumenti
Underground Railroad Sites
U.S. Presidential Libraries and Monuments
Hall of Fame and Museum Tour
Lake Erie Tour Route and Lighthouses
Universities and College Towns
- Located north of Sandusky (between Cleveland and Toledo), a group of picturesque and festive islands in Lake Erie are accessible via ferry. In addition to several Ohio State Parks] located on the islands, there is plenty to do including wineries, restaurants, bars, marinas and beaches.
Park Systems and Lodging