Poliziotto con il ritratto di Mao sulla piazza Tiananmen
Beijing o Pechino (in cinese 北京) è la capitale della Cina.
8 distretti sono vicini il centro cittadino:
- Distretto di Dongcheng (东城区 Dōngchéng Qū)
- Distretto di Xicheng (西城区 Xīchéng Qū)
- Distretto di Chongwen (崇文区 Chóngwén Qū)
- Distretto di Xuanwu (宣武区 Xuānwǔ Qū)
- Distretto di Chaoyang (朝阳区 Cháoyáng Qū)
- Distretto di Haidian (海淀区 Hǎidiàn Qū). Comprende il quartiere di Zhongguancun (中关村 Zhōngguāncūn), la "Silicon Valley" cinese e 39 università incluse quella di Pechino, Tsinghua e Renmin
- Distretto di Fengtai (丰台区 Fēngtái Qū )
- Distretto di Shijingshan (石景山区 Shíjǐngshān Qū)
Altri 8 distretti sono notevolmente più lontani dal centro:
- Distretto di Mentougou (门头沟区 Méntóugōu Qū)
- Distretto di Fangshan (房山区 Fángshān Qū)
- Distretto di Tongzhou (通州区 Tōngzhōu Qū)
- Distretto di Shunyi (顺义区 Shùnyì Qū)
- Distretto di Changping (昌平区 Chāngpíng Qū)
- Distretto di Daxing (大兴区 Dàxīng Qū)
- Distretto di Pinggu (平谷区 Pínggǔ Qū)
- Distretto di Huairou (怀柔区 Huáiróu Qū)
Eccezion fatta per Mentougou, questi distretti erano prima del 1988 contee al di fuori dei limiti amministrativi della città di Pechino.
Pechino: il palazzo d'Estate
Pechino: stato attuale della rete dei trasporti
Pechino: La città proibita
- Città proibita o Palazzo imperiale (故宫 Gù Gōng)
- Piazza Tiananmen (天安门广场 Tiānānmén Guǎngchǎng) è la piazza più grande al mondo.
- Tempio del Cielo (天坛 Tiāntán)
- Palazzo d'Estate (颐和园 Yíhé yuán)
- Yonghegong o Tempio dei Lama (雍和宮 Yōnghégōng)
- Colline profumate (香山 Xiāng Shān)
- Zoo di Pechino (北京动物园 Běijīng Dòngwù Yuán)
- Prince Gong's Mansion (恭王府 Gōngwáng Fǔ)
- Giardino botanico (北京植物园 Běijīng Zhíwù Yuán)
- Museo Militare della Rivoluzione Popolare Cinese (中国人民革命军事博物馆 Zhōngguó Rénmín Gémìng Jūnshì Bówùguǎn)
- Museo dell'Aviazione Cinese
Folclore e manifestazioni
- Olimpiadi dall'8 al 24 agosto la città ospiterà i Giochi Olimpici e dal 6 al 17 settembre i Giochi Paraolimpici 
Opportunità di studio
Opportunità di lavoro
- Red Lantern House, No.5 Zhengjue Hutong, Xinjie Kou, Xicheng District, ☎ +8610 66115771/66169477 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Absolutely adorable hostel with a genuine Chinese feeling. The courtyard in the middle is a great place to hang out, talk to new friends or just sit by yourself and read. Its location in a classical Hutong adds to the feel of experiencing the real China. They offer airport pickup for ¥160 Dorm beds from ¥45, singles from ¥130, doubles from ¥140..
- Qiao Yuan Fandian: Located not far west from Beijing South train station. About ¥20 from Beijing Zhan (Beijing Train station) by taxi, or take buses 744 or 20; best from Qianmen near Tiananmen Square. There's a whopping ¥200 deposit but 4 bed dorms with a/c are reasonably priced at ¥31 or ¥260/360 for standard suites, the more expensive option in the building in the back (newer). Level 6 has a laundry, kitchen, and travel agency. Internet access is located towards the train station (look for the fish net character (网) on the signs, or ask for 'wang ba') or a few blocks away to the west near KFC, McDonalds and a supermarket. Plenty of eating is nearby, and also don't miss the Art Deco interior of a hotel/restaurant when its lit up at night (head towards KFC).
- Beijing City Central Youth Hostel, Located directly across from Beijing Zhan (Beijing train station), . Dorms ¥60 (4-8 beds). Doubles with shared bathrooms ¥160..
- Beijing Saga International Youth Hostel, No. 9 Shijia Hutong, Dongcheng District. Tel. 86-10-65272773, 65249098, Sagayangguang. This place is about a 15 minute walk from the Beijing Main Railway Station. From the station, follow the road North past the Beijing International Hotel. After about a ten minute walk look for the hostel sign with an arrow pointing down one of the hutongs on the left side. The hostel is very popular with backpackers. They charge ¥180 for a triple room, ¥160 for a double room and ¥40-50 for a bed in a dormitory (the price depends on how many beds are in the room). There's a restaurant on the top floor. The staff speaks some English.
- Beijing Far East Youth Hostel , 90 Tie Shu Xie Jie, Xuan Wu District. Tel. 86-10-51958811. It's in a traditional Chinese courtyard, about 10 minutes walking from Tiananmen Square. The Far East Youth Hostel has become very famous after having been added to major travel guides. During summer time you should book one week in advance.
- Leo's Hostel  is a good alternative to the Far East and is just around the corner. Leo's Hostel is in the same road as the Far East, has a free Playstation 2, Internet, Pool, lockers, maps, guides, magazines etc. It is well known for its friendly staff and lively bar atmosphere. It has a beautiful courtyard, with dorm rooms (¥45-70) as well as private rooms (¥160-200) Tel: (10) 63031595 or (10) 63033318.
- Changgong Hotel is one of the cheapest places in the Qianmen Hutong. It has an traditional arichitecture and is just next door from Far East and Leo's. Don't try to find any of the narrow roads on the map. Navigation is only possible by asking or in a rickshaw. Dormbeds are ¥35, a triple room is ¥210. Tel: (10) 63015088 or (10) 63032665.
- Eastern Morning Youth Hostel is a great budget option if price is your primary concern. The hostel is located in the basement of the Oriental Plaza shopping/office/residential complex next to Wangfujing. Private rooms cost about ¥90 per night - book in advance. The staff does not speak much English but are friendly. Internet access is available at ¥10 per hour. The hostel is located on Dongdan Santiao (which runs behind Oriental Plaza). It is a 5 minute walk to the Dongdan or Wangfujing subway stations and about a 15 minute walk to the International Hotel airport shuttle stop. Tel: (10) 65284347
- Jing Yi Shi Hotel  is located between Leo hostel and Far East Y/H. The hotel is traditional siheyuan and has beautiful courtyard. The staff does not speak much English but are very friendly. There are two PCs available, Internet access costs ¥10 per hour. Twin room costs ¥150, 180, 220. Tel: 86-10-63043822
- Houhai Youth Hostel is one of the most mysterious and charming old-Beijing style courtyard inns, which is located in Sanbulao Hutong in Houhai. Its only 5 minutes by foot to the Houhai Lake. They provide free services such as a map of Beijing, tour of HuTong(traditional courtyard house), tea, Internet access, satellite TV & DVD access, usage of kitchen, baggage deposit. The staff speak English, and there is parking as well. Each single rooms cost $15 and up. Dorm beds cost $6 and up. Contact: Tel:0086-10-66128458,mobil:0086-13439801676,email:Guang_wang1980@hotmail.com
- Polizia: 110
- Vigili del Fuoco: 119
- Pronto soccorso: 120
Postazioni Internet e Wi-Fi spots
- La Grande Muraglia (长城 Chángchéng) a un'ora e mezza circa in autobus.
|Quest'articolo è uno stub e ha bisogno del tuo aiuto. Esso contiene minime informazioni. Per favore buttati e aiutalo!