Zhejiang (浙江) is in a province in East China.
- Hangzhou - Zhejiang's capital, former capital of China, China's busiest destination for domestic tourism, famous for tea, silk and the great West Lake.
- Huzhou - includes the historic district of Anji
- Ningbo - former treaty port, clean and compact with interesting islands nearby, Putuoshan and Zhoushan.
- Shaoxing - traditional Chinese cultured city
- Wenzhou - major industral center, near the sea and Fujian border
- Yiwu - vibrant with Middle Eastern flavour due to large Islamic business community.
- Beilun - international port near Ningbo
- Jiangshan- is a small city at the intersection of Zhejian, Fujian and Jiangxi.
- Jiaxing - civilized city of fish, rice and silk including famous resting-on-water towns Wuzhen and Xitang
- Lin'an - 40 km west of Hangzhou, where the mountains rise above the landscape, Tianmushan stretching towards Huangshan/Yellow Mountain. In the municipality of Lin'an is the small village Tongshan with the Tongshan Hikers Hostel.
- Wuzhen (乌镇) is located on the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal and also around a net-work of other smaller canals and rivers. The town has numerous bridges, ancient harbors and water-side pavilions, and makes an excellent complimentary side-trip for visitors staying in nearby Hangzhou. Buses ply the route from Hangzhou to Wuzhen.
- Zhejiang Sanli New Century Grand Hotel (杭州三立开元名都大酒店), No.538, Shaoxing Road Hangzhou Zhejiang, . The hotel is located in the core area of business district in the northern part of Hangzhou, very convenient. To the north it lies against a Canal tributary, and to the east the hotel faces the northern City Sports Park of 46 hectares in area.