Muuskingum College''', ''1+'' 740-826-8211 |+|
*'''College''', ''1+'' 740-826-8211
| || |
Revision as of 22:25, 30 July 2010
Zanesville  is a city in Ohio's Southeast Ohio region and is the county seat of Muskingum County.
- Zanesville Municipal Airport
- I 70 EW
- SR 40 EW
- SR 60/40 NS
- The Lorena Sternwheeler, Zanes Landing, 1+ 740-455-8883. Public excursions on the Muskingum River
- Prospect Place, 12140-12150 Main St. A station on the Underground Railroad to help runaway slaves in the 1860's.
- The Schultz Mansion, 441 Putnam Ave., 1+ 740-454-6851. Built in 1900, 26 rooms, 5 baths, 8 fireplaces.
- Y-Bridge Overlook, Putnam Hill Park
- Zanesville Art Center, 620 Military Rd. 1+ 740-452-0741
- Zanes Landing Park, Market St.
- Muskingum College, 1+ 740-826-8211
Pottery and china have been manufactured here since pioneeer times. There are numerous outlets for these products.
- Bakers Motel, 8855 East Pike, I-70 exit 160, 1+ 740-872-3232
- Econolodge, 135 N. 7th St., I-70 exit 155, 1+740-452-4511
- Super 8, 2440 National Rd., I-70 exit 152. 1+ 740-455-3124
- Blue Rock State Park, 15 miles south.
- Dillon State Park, 12 miles northwest.
- Muskingum River State Park, Muskingum County, near Zanesville, at Ellis Campground, 1390 Ellis Dam Road. At Lock 11, there are 20 campsites off State Route 60 and County Road 49, water, picnic tables, fire rings, pet camping, there are eight boaters-only, primitive campsites at Lock #5. Boats with unlimited horsepower motors, house boats, pontoon boats, canoes and rowboats travel the river. Public launch ramps, at Locks 4, 5, 6 and 11, private ramps located near Locks 2, 7 and 10. Picnic tables, grills, latrines, drinking water and ten locks on the river.
- Deer Creek Resort and Conference Center , 20635 Waterloo Road, Mt. Sterling (West of Zanesville). 3,100 acre retreat with lodge, rooms, cottages or historic Harding Cabin. Dining in a lakeview restaurant, marina, lake and golf course. Muskingum County west of Zanesville.