Yakutat  is a town near Glacier Bay National Park in Alaska.
Alaska Airlines has regular service from Seattle, Washington as well as other Alaskan destinations.
There is regular ferry service from several ports in southeast Alaska.
Yakutat is the surfing capital of Alaska.
- The Middle of Nowhere, +1 (907) 784-3241
- Mallott's General Store, +1 (907) 784-3355
- St. Elias Auto, +1( 907) 784-3434
- Icy Waves Surf Shop, +1 (907) 784-3253
- Yakutat Hardware, +1 (907) 784-3203
- Yakutat Marine & Supply, +1 (907) 784-3386
- Y.C.C. Inc. Glass Door Bar,+1 (907) 784-3331
Dierick's Tsiu River Lodge offers large portions and hot soup.
- Leonard's Landing Lodge 
- The Yakutat Lodge