Williamsport is a city in the Susquehanna Valley.
- Peter J. McGovern Little League Museum, 525 Route 15 Highway, ☎ (570) 326-1486, . M-S 10am to 7pm, Sundays 12pm to 7pm. Lots of Little League trivia and memorabilia, along with profiles of distinguished ex-Little Leaguers. $5 for adults, $1.50 for children 13 and under, $3 for seniors, and free for children under 4.
- Bullfrog Brewery, 229 West Fourth St, ☎ (570) 326-4700 ([email protected], fax: (570) 326-2998), . A very good local restaurant/microbrewery - it makes a nice change from the plethora of chain eateries in the city. The food and drink are both excellent, but it's best to make reservations for evening. It can get busy. $10-25 entrees.
- 33 East, 33 East Third St, ☎ (570) 322-1900, . Monday through Saturday 5pm to 10pm. 33 East is one of the area's most popular "fine dining" establishment. The food is excellent (albeit a little pricey), as is the atmosphere and service. Expensive, for the area..
- DiSalvo's, 341 East Fourth St, ☎ (570) 327-1200 ([email protected]), . Lunch from 11:30 to 2:00, M-F. Dinner from 5:00 to 9:30, M-T, and 5:00 to 10:00 F-S. Best Italian restaurant in the area, hands-down. The atmosphere is nice, too. $10-25 entrees.
- The Golden Strip, West Third Street. The Golden Strip (as the locals call West Third Street) has the highest concentration of stores and restaurants in the city. Most of the eateries are part of chains, so if you're looking for anything from McDonald's to TGIF to Red Lobster, it's right along this half-mile stretch of road.