Wikitravel talk:Inter-language links
Revision as of 15:06, 4 June 2012 by Wrh2
I think that it would be useful if we could use "inter-language" links for :shared as well. I don't know how to do this myself, though, and would appreciate help! --Peter Talk 20:05, 26 July 2007 (EDT)
- Swept in from the pub
- Does anyone know why this might have happened?
- There are several interwiki links on Arabic Wikitravel (Korean, shared) that aren't set up, so would this be a good time to send IB a list of all interwiki links to update? Anyone have any others?
- Does anyone know how interwiki links are managed with the current version of Mediawiki used on Wikitravel? I'd like to include that info in any bug report.
- Don't know what happened there either. Just thought it looked pretty ugly in the middle of the Recent changes text there. I hadn't checked other pages. I don't have anything to answer you, but I'll be keeping an eye on this. texugo 12:27, 25 October 2011 (EDT)
- And now the ca: link seems to be doing the same thing... texugo 10:19, 26 October 2011 (EDT)
- It's possible that the prep work for the Mediawiki upgrade is affecting this. In any case, the data will be perfectly safe; part of the reason we're taking the time to ensure the upgrade goes smoothly.--IBobi 14:56, 26 October 2011 (EDT)
- And today it's ar: links. This is bizarre. texugo 10:37, 28 October 2011 (EDT)