Archive for Wikitravel:Votes for deletion acted on in September 2009. If you can't find the chronicle that interests you here, try Wikitravel:Votes for deletion/August 2009 or Wikitravel:Votes for deletion/October 2009 for things that may have happened earlier or later, respectively.
This itinerary was created over two years ago, has not been substantially modified, and only contains the useful advice not to exceed the speed limit.
- Delete. In the unlikely event that content should ever be developed for this route, the article can be recreated. This route is not generally considered a touring route, rather it is an access road. The equivalent information can be better placed by using the routebox project. --inas 19:47, 18 August 2009 (EDT)
- These images (and article history) do not help Wikitravel. Stanwell Tops is a small town with a large conference centre and a good lookout which can both easily be incorporated into the Illawarra page. This page has been reverted three times to the page which was made into a joke and is completely inappropriate for Wikitravel. It's best that we delete the images and its history to stop it being reverted. Delete JRG 22:44, 21 August 2009 (EDT)
- Delete the images. Agree they are not relevant in any way. Stanwell Tops may be better redirected to Wollongong rather than Illawarra, but this can be discussed elsewhere. I don't think there is any precedent or policy for deleting history just because of vandalism. We would have a lot of history to delete if we did that.
So I would say that we Keep the history, but it isn't a strong keep, so if the body of opinion is to delete it, don't let me stand in the way. --inas 01:41, 24 August 2009 (EDT)
- It's just that one particular edit. It's far too easy for the user in question to keep reverting to it, otherwise. JRG 09:02, 24 August 2009 (EDT)
- Yeah, I just reviewed all the edits. Delete it. There is nothing there of value. --inas 22:43, 24 August 2009 (EDT)
This image has been tagged as copyvio since ages. — Ravikiran 07:18, 24 August 2009 (EDT)
- delete Pashley 22:10, 24 August 2009 (EDT)
- Delete. Although previously proposed for merge and redirect, it is an unlikely search, I would have thought. --inas 01:58, 25 August 2009 (EDT)
- Delete. It is unlikely that anyone will land up at a travel guide and search for a film. — Ravikiran 03:57, 25 August 2009 (EDT)