The body of work that makes up Wikitravel — text, images, etc. — is free for anyone to use, as long as they comply with our copyleft. We're working on making the entire Wikitravel database available in other formats, so if you feel the need to copy this information elsewhere, you can.
The wikitravel.org Web server, with accompanying Wiki software, are a collaboration tool used to coordinate the effort of contributing Wikitravellers. It is made available to the entire community of Wikitravel contributors, namely:
- People who support our goals of creating a free, complete, up-to-date and reliable worldwide travel guide.
- People who acknowledge that collaboration with other Wikitravellers is necessary to achieve this goal.
If you're not interested in our goals, or if you agree with our goals but refuse to collaborate, compromise, reach consensus or make concessions with other Wikitravellers, we ask that you not use this Web service. If you continue to use the service against our wishes, we reserve the right to use whatever means available -- technical or legal -- to prevent you from disrupting our work together.
See also: Wikitravel:Trademark policy
Reframing, image inclusion
Wikitravel has limited server resources and we'd like to use them to support the creation of content.
For this reason, we ask that individuals or organizations wishing to re-distribute Wikitravel content do not serve images from Wikitravel for inclusion in their own pages, nor put Wikitravel pages into framesets.
Good morning, how are you I'm looking for someone t*wadi rum travel Camp ☎ +962777477051 (http://www.wadirum-travel.com) Traditional Bedouin style campsite in a beautiful spot overlooking Jebel Khazali, Recommended as one of the best camps, this camp run by brothers who speak English well, Dinner may, if you're lucky include delicious lamb cooked in a zerb (oven buried in the ground). Transport to the camp free, you can comeback to the village with Camels JD 30 three hours).o help the camp or living with my family in the Wadi Rum or Desert Best I wish
Spiders, bots, and scripts that read wikitravel.org must obey the following rules. This includes "mass downloaders" like wget or HTTrack. IP addresses for programs that ignore these rules will be blocked at the TCP/IP level.
- Read-only scripts must read the robots.txt file for Wikitravel and follow its suggestions. Most programs (like wget) automatically know about robots.txt, as do major scripting languages' HTTP client libraries. But if you're writing your own program, check the Standard for Robot Exclusion for more info.
- Read-only scripts should recognize the non-standard Crawl-Delay field in robots.txt. If not, they must not fetch pages or images more often than once every 30 seconds.
- Read-only scripts must have a User-Agent header set. Scripts should provide a contact email or URL in the header. For example:
- ExampleBot/0.1 (http://www.example.com/bot.html)
- MyBot/2.3 (firstname.lastname@example.org)