Wikitravel:Requests for comment
This page is for requests of additional feedback on difficulties and disputes in Wikitravel, including both policy/style pages as well as actual article content.
Add links to disputed articles below in the appropriate section. Please don't start up conversations here; the point of this page is to direct Wikitravellers' attention to a discussion going on elsewhere. Please sign and date your request.
Requests pointing to discussions that have gone dormant for over two months may be removed from this page. Otherwise, the original contributor may remove his/her request when satisfied. (Please remember to do this, in order to keep the page clean!)
- wts:Talk:Administrators. A couple discussions at Shared that would be good for any administrators here (or anyone else interested, for that matter) to take a look over. --Peter Talk 19:01, 10 August 2011 (EDT)
- Wikitravel_talk:How_to_handle_unwanted_edits#Range_blocks_policy. We have a new administrative tool at our disposal, and will need a policy before we can use it. --Peter Talk 18:51, 24 August 2011 (EDT)
- Wikitravel_talk:External_links#Taxis. This discussion from 2/2008 got lost in the cellar, and could use a fresh review, and then perhaps update our External links policy? --Peter Talk 16:56, 29 September 2011 (EDT)
- Talk:Papua_New_Guinea#Regions. We have been stalled for over a year in this discussion, and hopefully some new voices can bring us to a resolution? --Peter Talk 22:50, 19 July 2011 (EDT)
- New Brazil maps. I'd like to hear some comments on some new Brazil regions maps I've made. So far, I have added Rio Grande do Sul, Santa Catarina, Paraná, Rio de Janeiro, Goiás, and Espírito Santo, plus there is a region scheme/map in development at Talk:São Paulo (state). texugo 13:44, 12 February 2011 (EST)
- Talk:Oceania#overseas_territories. This discussion, in one form or another, has been going on for years. Point blank: should we split Oceania into regions (Australia, Melanesia, Micronesia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Polynesia), or should we leave the long country lists in the Oceania article. --Peter Talk 22:22, 30 July 2011 (EDT)
- talk:celle. Many Wikitravellers have made some significant improvements to this article over the past month and given the size of the 'city' (I use the term loosely as it is a small town) I think that pretty much all the main points have been ticked in terms of making it a true Guide. As I am new to this I would appreciate some feedback as to anything that can be improved and views on whether or not this is ready to be upgraded to Guide status. HohneG6 09:39, 30 August 2011 (EDT)
- talk:stolberg. Over the past few weeks this article has been cleaned up and improved. I would like to know if it can now be upgraded to guide status. If not feedback would be greatly appreciated.VikMeister 09:18, 8 February 2012 (EST)
- talk:thale. Over the past few weeks this article has been cleaned up and improved. I would like to know if it can now be upgraded to guide status. If not feedback would be greatly appreciated.VikMeister 09:31, 8 February 2012 (EST)