This is a draft policy and consensus has not yet been established behind it. Discussion is underway on the talk page
One-liner listings are the default for Regions, Districts, Cities, and Get out sections. They are also used in other sections, as appropriate.
One-liner listings should use the following format:
- Alphabetic - preferred, if appropriate and there's no reason not to
- Bold for the caption - optional if it's a link; if mixed, consistency preferred
- But not bold  - for footnote-style links
- Capitalise - first word of caption, but not description (except proper nouns, etc)
- Dash - just one simple one, not -- or — or — or –
- Description - a concise (preferably one phrase) description of the main draws a destination has for a traveler
Alphabetic order should be used whenever there's no more appropriate logical order (eg price, distance, north-south, day of the week, etc). Where a non-alphabetic order is used, it should be explained if necessary.
A universal exception to completely alphabetic order is in Cities sections, where capital cities/towns always go at the top of the list.