Difference between revisions of "Wikitravel:Dutch Wikitravel Expedition"
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
'''[[Dutch]]''' (''Nederlands'') is a Germanic language mainly spoken in 3 countries, the [[Netherlands]], [[Belgium]] and [[Surinam]]. With about
'''[[Dutch]]''' (''Nederlands'') is a Germanic language mainly spoken in 3 countries, the [[Netherlands]], [[Belgium]] and [[Surinam]]. With about million native speakers it is a major language in the European Union.
Revision as of 17:45, 17 June 2005
This page intends to organize efforts to make a Dutch version of Wikitravel. Until the version is created, all discussions should be in English, so others Wikitravellers may join the discussion.
- Make a travel guide for Dutch speakers.
Why not translate also the name.
- because that would require a dedicated server
- to reinforce and join forces in the brand wikitravel
See the Language version policy for see what it takes to start our own Wikitravel.
Gather a minimum team
Members who would gladly like to contribute:
The interface localization file has to be translated (or modified from the one on Wikipedia), checked for correctness, and then we will vote for a go-between.
LanguageNl.php is for creating this collaboratively. It's started with the Wikipedia language interface file, but it needs to be changed to match Wikitravel.
For comparison, the English file is at Wikitravel:LanguageEn.php. Major things to watch for:
- Replacing "Wikipedia" with "Wikitravel"
- Differences in license policy (GFDL versus CC by-sa)
Hier is de versie: Nog aan te passen (dit wegdoen als de file compleet is)...
Translate those pages
- Wikitravel:about to nl:Wikitravel:Wikitravel
- Wikitravel:FAQ to nl:Wikitravel:FAQ
- Wikitravel:copyleft to nl:Wikitravel:copyleft
- Main Page to nl:Wikitravel:Hoofdpagina
- Wikitravel:help to nl:Wikitravel:Help
- Wikitravel:policies and guidelines to nl:Wikitravel:Richtlijnen
- Wikitravel:manual of style to nl:Wikitravel:Stijl
- Wikitravel:welcome, newcomers to nl:Wikitravel:Welkom