White River Junction is in on the Connecticut River in eastern Vermont.
White River Junction is located at the junction of Interstate 89 and Interstate 91.
- Vermont Transit Terminal, Sykes Avenue Phone: +1 802 295-3011, .
- Advance Transit, +1 802 295-1824, . Serves the Upper Valley towns including Wilder, Norwich, Hanover, NH and West Lebanon, NH, Lebanon, Enfield and Canaan. All routes are free.
- China Moon Buffet, 42 Sykes Avenue, Phone: +1 802 291-9088.
- Tip Top Cafe, 85 N. Main Street, Phone: +1 802 295-3312, .
- AJ's Restaurant & Lounge, 40 Bowling Lane, 1+(802) 295-3071 Get an under $20 meal.
- C&S Pizza, 104 S Main St.
- There's a well stocked supermarket just across the bridge in Hartford. They have a nice salad bar at $5 per pound, great for a picknick.
- There are a few diners on the other side of the river in West Lebanon, a 15 minute walk. Shyrl's Diner has an OK breakfast, but don't order more than two pancakes! They're huge.
- CJ's @ Than Wheeler's Tavern, 6 S Main St. A simple sports bar with both well known and local beers from tap and bottle.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 121 Ballardvale Road, ☎ +1 802 299-2700, .
- Hotel Coolidge, 39 S Main St, ☎ +1 802 295-3118, . Standard Rooms $ 89.00 - $119.00. . Good place to stay in the old center of town, though a bit thin-walled. Shops nearby.
WikiPedia:White River Junction, Vermont