Wenatchee  is a city in Chelan County in the North Cascades region of Washington State.
- Antique Shop District
- Chateau Faire La Pont Winery
- Childrens Discovery Museum, Riverside Playhouse, and Music Theatre
- Ohme Gardens
- Stemmit Growers
- Wenatchee Confluence State Park
- Wenatchee Confrence Center, Stanley Civic Center, and B of A Performing Arts Center
- Wenatchee Valley Museum
- Best Western Chieftain Inn, 1017 N Wenatchee Avenue, ☎ +1 509 665-8585 (toll free: +1 877 203-8585, fax: +1 509 665-9745), .
- Holiday Inn Express, 1921 N.Wenatchee Ave., ☎ +1 509 663-6355, .
- Chelan County Historical Museum
- Earthquake Point
- Echo Valley - ski resort
- Golden West Visitors Center
- Lake Chelan - ride the boat to Stehekin
- Lake Chelan State Park
- Lake Wenatchee State Park
- Leavenworth - ski resort
- Lincoln Rock State Park
- Mission Ridge - ski resort
- Peshastin Pinnacles State Park
- Squilchuck State Park
- Twenty Five Mile Creek State Park