| || |
*'''Western & Southern Financial Group Masters & Women's Open''' [http://www.cincytennis.com] at the Lindner Family Tennis Center in [[Mason (Ohio)|Mason]]. The best and brightest in tennis visit Mason every year! The Women's event
is held in July and features players the likes of Serena Williams. The Men's event is held in August and features players the likes of Roger Federer and Andy Roddick. |+|
*'''Western & Southern Financial Group Masters & Women's Open''' [http://www.cincytennis.com] at the Lindner Family Tennis Center in [[Mason (Ohio)|Mason]]. The best and brightest in tennis visit Mason every year! The Women's event features players the likes of Serena Williams. The Men's event features players the likes of Roger Federer and Andy Roddick.
| || |
Cincinnati Open: Pro Beach Volleyball Championship Series''' [http://www.mustseeavp.com] at the Lindner Family Tennis Center in [[Mason (Ohio)|Mason]]. The high energy of screaming fans and the booming sound of thunder sticks fill the air as the top 150 men's and women's pro beach volleyball players battle it out for the series championship trophy. Don't miss your opportunity to see world-class players the likes of Olympic Gold Medalists Misty May and Kerri Walsh at this fun and exciting event. |+|
*'''AVP ''' [http://www.mustseeavp.com] at the Lindner Family Tennis Center in [[Mason (Ohio)|Mason]]. high energy and top and beach volleyball players for the . your to
| || |
===Music and Theatre===
===Music and Theatre===
Revision as of 01:01, 15 October 2009
Warren County  is a county in Southwest Ohio.
- Caesar Creek State Park - Recreational lake with beaches, boat ramps, hiking trails, and campsites - in Waynesville
With over 6.4 million yearly visitors and a wealth of attractions and accommodations, it is no wonder this county in Southwest Ohio is called Ohio's Largest Playground . Warren County is located within a day’s drive for 65% of the nation’s population. Easy access to two international airports and major interstates, makes Warren County a great hub-and-spoke destination for visitors. Travelers can conveniently enjoy a greater variety of activities within a 30-mile radius than they can anywhere else in Ohio. Learn more about Warren County by watching their video  or by visiting their page on Facebook .
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) . (859) 767-3151. Located off of Interstate-275 at Exit #4 in Kentucky. CVG offers 500 daily departures to more than 120 cities non-stop. CVG is also Delta's second largest hub. It is only about a 35 minute drive from CVG to most Warren County attractions.
- Dayton International Airport (DAY) . (937) 454-8200. Located off of Interstate-70 at Exit #32. DAY offers non-stop service to most major U.S. cities like Atlanta, New York, NY, Chicago, Dallas, and Washington D.C. It is only about a 45 minute drive from DAY to most Warren County attractions.
- Wright-B Flyer Museum  Springboro - Free museum, home to a flying replica of the Wright brothers' second airplane, where visitors get a chance to actually fly in the unique aircraft.
- Warren County Historical Society Museum . 105 South Broadway in Lebanon. (513) 932-1817. Acclaimed as one of the nation's top county museums. The museum preserves the largest display of Shaker artifacts in the country. Paleontology and archeology exhibits are also featured, as well as the popular Village Green Exhibit where antiques are displayed in re-created store fronts for unique viewing.
- Fort Ancient State Memorial . 6123 State Route 350 in Oregonia. (800) 283-8904. Built over 2,000 years ago by Ohio's Hopewell Indians, Fort Ancient is North America's largest prehistoric Indian hilltop enclosure. Feel the energy of the spirits as you venture amidst the 18,000 feet of tree-covered earthen walls, and within the museum that brings to life 15,000 years of American Indian heritage in the Ohio Valley.
- Caesar's Creek Pioneer Village . 3999 Pioneer Village Road in Waynesville. (513) 897-1120. Walk among 19 original Quaker buildings from the 1700s and early 1800s and gain a new appreciation for life as it was during the settlement of the southwestern Ohio frontier.
Springboro Historical Society Museum
- Springboro Historical Society Museum . 110 South Main Street in Springboro. (937) 748-0916. Springboro's storied past as a vital stop on the Underground Railroad is detailed in this quaint museum. It reveals information on the elaborate tunnel system and identifies 27 safe houses, many of which still stand today.
- First Free Black School Located on North Street in Harveysburg. (513) 897-6195 Take a tour of the First Free Black School in Ohio. The school served children of color — American Indians and African-Americans — from 1831 until the early years of this century. The schoolhouse features pictures and various artifacts from the period like textbooks and slate blackboards.
- Ohio Renaissance Festival  in Harveysburg. (513) 897-7000. Step back in time to the 16th Century England. In the 30-acre permanent English village re-creation, you can mingle with Queen Elizabeth I and royalty, watch the joust, and enjoy authentic food, drink, and crafts from the period.
- Ohio Sauerkraut Festival  in Waynesville. (513) 897-8855. Celebrate the humble cabbage with traditional sauerkraut dishes and crazy concoctions such as sauerkraut ice cream! With more than 400 selected craft vendors, music, and entertainment, this annual festival (October) is one of the largest arts and crafts shows in America.
- Historic Horse-Drawn Carriage Parade & Christmas Festival  in Lebanon. (513) 932-1100. Historic buildings provide the perfect backdrop for this ever-popular and growing festival, which was featured on Martha Stewart. More than 100 horse-drawn carriages parade through the streets, pulled by miniature horses, majestic Clydesdales, and all horse breeds in between.
- Kings Island . 6300 Kings Island Drive in Mason. (800) 288-0808. King's Island is one of the world's greatest amusement parks. Kings Island is known for its record-holding coasters like The Beast, the world's longest wooden roller coaster, and the Son of Beast, the only wooden looping roller coaster. King's Island also has its own waterpark, Boomerang Bay, along with the Nickelodeon Universe, which has been voted "Best Kids Area in the World" for eight straight years.
- The Beach Waterpark . 2590 Waterpark Drive in Mason. (800) 886-SWIM. At The Beach Waterpark, parents and kids get soaked at more than 50 water rides and attractions. Go airborne on the five-story drop of The Cliff, ride the foaming river of Volcanic Panic, and propel your body at 65-miles per hour on The Banzai. With volleyball and basketball courts, teen and reggae dance nights, and the award-winning Dive-In Movies, a visit will truly be a day at The Beach!
- Great Wolf Lodge . 2501 Great Wolf Drive in Mason. (800) 913-9653. With over 400 lodge-themed suites you can get soaked at one of America's largest indoor water parks, measuring 78,000 sq. ft., with eleven waterslides, six pools, an interactive treehouse waterfort, and 410,000 gallons of heated water - all year round. New at the Lodge--MagiQuest, the first live-action fantasy adventure game of its kind. Cross into a three-dimensional, interactive world and become the main character in a live action adventure game, completing magical challenges located throughout the resort.
- Start Skydiving . 2460 Greentree Road in Lebanon. (513) 934-3483. Channel your inner-daredevil at Start Skydiving in Lebanon with a tandem skydive with one of the most experience skydiving teams in the country. Breath-taking has a whole new meaning as you fly like a bird in 30 to 50 seconds of freefall, anywhere from 10,000 to 13,000 feet from above the earth. Then capture picturesque views of the area as you descend with the tandem instructor pointing out landmarks as far away as Cincinnati.
- Lebanon Mason Monroe Railroad . 198 S. Broadway in Lebaon (513) 933-8022. Take a nostalgic train ride through the scenic Warren County countryside. Experience unique family fun with themed rides such as the Easter Bunny Express, North Pole Express, and rides with favorite children's characters including Thomas the Tank Engine an Clifford the Big Red Dog.
- Western & Southern Financial Group Masters & Women's Open  at the Lindner Family Tennis Center in Mason. The best and brightest in tennis visit Mason every year! The Women's event features players the likes of Serena Williams. The Men's event features players the likes of Roger Federer and Andy Roddick.
- AVP Mason Tournament of Champions  at the Lindner Family Tennis Center in Mason. Get ready for a high energy experience that combines a “hot” sport and even “hotter” entertainment. The top men’s and women’s professional beach volleyball players converge on Mason for one of the most energetic stops on tour. Boost your tan and get wild with the fans as AVP standouts bump, set, and spike their way to victory!
- Complete list of Warren County sporting events 
Music and Theatre
La Comedia Dinner Theatre
- La Comedia Dinner Theatre . 765 W. Central Avenue in Springboro (800) 677-9505. Get ready for a taste of Broadway in southwest Ohio! La Comedia is one of the nation's largest professional dinner theaters with productions that will leave you tapping their feet, humming familiar tunes, and experiencing musical theater in a truly unique way.
- Lebanon Theater Company . 120 E. South Street in Lebanon (513) 228-0932. Professional local shows offer an "off the beaten path" theater experience with a visit to the LTC, which was voted one of Ohio's "Local Secrets, Big Finds" by Travelocity members.
- Lebanon Symphony Orchestra and Chorus . (513) 228-0346 From The Beatles to Beethoven, the LSOC has been providing Lebanon and Warren County audiences with standing ovation performances for over 16 years.
- Complete list of Music & Theatre in Warren County 
- Shaker Run Golf Club . 4361 Greentree Road in Lebanon. (800) 721-0007. Ranked one of the top 100 public courses in the country by Golf Digest. An Arthur Hills design, Shaker Run features Bentgrass tees, fairways, and greens. Its breathtaking views are unmatched in the area. Come play a course that hosted the U.S. Amateur Public Links Championship in 2005.
- The Golf Center at Kings Island . 6042 Fairway Drive in Mason. (513) 398-7700. 18 Holes of Golf designed by Jack Nicklaus. Experience the Grizzly-the 18 hole championship course played by the best of the PGA, the LPGA, and the Senior PGA TOUR for the last 30 years.
- Complete list of Warren County golf courses 
- The Golden Lamb Inn & Restaurant . 27 South Broadway in Lebanon. (513) 932-5065. You can enjoy great dishes like leg of lamb, Tuscan meatloaf, or juicy prime rib in a historic setting visited by twelve U.S. presidents and popular American figures Mark Twain and Stephen Foster.
- The Village Ice Cream Parlor & Restaurant . 22 South Broadway in Lebanon. (513) 932-6918. Historic old-fashioned ice cream parlor and soda fountain. Two movies, Harper Valley PTA (1977) and Milk Money (1993), shot scenes inside Village. Food offerings include everything from healthy soups and salads to decadent hot fudge sundaes.
- Der Dutchman Restaurant . 230 North U.S. Route 42 in Waynesville. (513) 897-4716 Experience genuine hospitality and a menu that features mouth-watering comfort food with roots in Ohio's Amish Country.
- Arloi Dee Thai Bistro . 4920 Socialville-Foster Road in Mason. (513) 229-3997. Arloi Dee’s authentic Thai cuisine is flavored with a variety of fresh herbs and distinct spices, which creates a wide range of exotic tastes. The food ranges from mild and subtly flavored dishes to hot and fiery. Arloi Dee has been featured in publications like the Cincinnati Enquirer and Ohio Magazine.
- The Breakfast Club Cafe . 102 North Broadway in Lebanon. (513) 932-0210. The Breakfast Club Cafe is in the heart of downtown Lebanon. Its staples are freshly roasted coffees, made-to-order foods, and uncompromising service. Try breakfast favorites like Buttermilk Pancakes and the Viva Mexican omlette or enjoy lunch with a Half-Pound Burger or Baguette Sandwich. Hours are Monday-Sunday, 7:00am to 3:00pm.
- Complete list of Warren County restaurants 
Beer & Wine
- Valley Vineyards Winery . 2276 East U.S. Route 22 & 3 in Morrow. (513) 899-2485. Valley Vineyards offers winery tours and a Tasting Room where you can taste their award-winning table and dessert wines.
- Brazenhead Irish Pub . 5650 Tylersville Road, Mason, OH 45040 (513) 229-0809 The Brazenhead Irish Pub offers Ohio's largest selection of single malt Scotch and Irish whiskies, plus a wide selection of imported beers on tap. Warm up next to the stone fireplace. Enjoy outstanding Irish cuisine in the comfort of an intimate booth. As you pass through the dark wood entrance of The Brazenhead, Mason, you enter another world. With its rich colors, and heavy fabric benches, it is easy to settle down with a pint of your favorite brew and share stories with great people.
- Putters 2 Putt Tavern and Grill . 6040 South State Route 48 in Maineville, east of Mason. (513) 494-2054. Get all the best sporting events complete with your favorite beverage at the "golf green bar", a full size imitation golf green. Enjoy games on their 28 televisions, 2 Plasma televisions and 2 120" big screen TV's. They also have live music and entertainment Wednesday through Saturday.
Coffee & Tea
- Tea Roses . 101 East Main Street in Mason. (513) 398-2260. Stop by for lunch or reserve your spot for afternoon tea. Tea Roses accommodates a variety of groups ranging from kids tea parties to bridal luncheons.
- Aces & Eights Harley Davidson . 2383 Kings Center Court in Mason. (513) 459-1777. "Where the legend lives" is the motto of this premier Harley dealer. You can buy new or used bikes, as well as purchase all the parts, accessories, and apparel to keep you and your hog in tip-top shape.
- Deerfield Towne Center . 5305 Deerfield Boulevard in Mason. (513) 770-0273. Contemporary, open-air mall facility featuring retailers like Ann Taylor, Bed Bath & Beyond, Borders, Coldwater Creek, Dick's, Lane Bryant, New York & Company, and Wild Oats.
- Fella Bella Shoppe . 28 South Broadway in Lebanon. (513) 932-9936. In business for over 60 years, Fella Bella Shoppe is a specialty store for infants and children. They offer girls clothing from size preemie to 16 and boys from preemie to 7. They also carry a wide variety of quality gifts – treasures for a lifetime.
- Kings Mill General Store & Christmas Shop . 5687 Columbia Road in Kings Mill, just minutes from attractions like Kings Island and Great Wolf Lodge in Mason. (800) 327-5639. From Fontanini Nativities and Nutcrackers to animal, holiday, and character-themed ornaments, this quaint establishment provides a fantasy in every room. For 23 years, this family-owned business has been a must-see for individuals and groups alike.
- OhioBeads.com . 3116 W. Montgomery Rd., Ste. 300, in Maineville. 513.476.5564. Express Your Unique Style with Your Own Beaded Jewelry. Shop at OhioBeads.com for the jewelry making supplies to make your special jewellery fashion.
- Spencer's Antiques & Imports . 274 South Main Street in Waynesville. (866) 897-7775. An impressive inventory housed in 5 buildings and over 20,000 square feet. Treasures you will find include collectible toys, original oil paintings, new Fiesta, Tiffany-style lamps, imported mahogany Chippendale furniture, French armoires, and much more.
- The Workshops of David T. Smith . 3600 Shawhan Road in Morrow. (888) 353-9387. The Original Craftsmen for reproduction museum quality 18th & 19th century furniture, pottery, and handmade kitchens. They have done design work personally for Oprah and Ralph Lauren and appeared in Country Living magazine! In 1990, Rodale Press published American Country Furniture - Projects From The Workshops of David T. Smith, a chronicle and selection of furniture plans.
WikiPedia:Warren County, Ohio