- There is also Warkworth (England).
Warkworth is a town, about hour's drive north of Auckland, at the southern end of the Matakana Coast, in the North Island of New Zealand.
Intercity Coachlines operate NZ's national bus network with many departure and arrives in to Auckland every day of the year. Tickets can be purchased online or throughout the country at numerous agents including the i-site network.
The Naked Bus has a route going north from Auckland including Warkworth. These only run once per day.
Warkworth is packed with wineries, beaches and other attractions.
- SheepWorld Shows sheep shearing and mustering and servers many forms of sheep-related goods and foods.
- Kawau Island is a short ferry trip away. There you can visit the historic Mansion House, go hiking and enjoy the colourful peacocks.
- Wineries include Mahurangi Estate, Heron's Flight, and Ascension.
- Goat Island is half an hour away from Warkworth and includes diving, snorkeling, glass bottom boat rides in the marine reserve. Other beaches include Omaha and Pakiri (with horse riding).
- Horseback riding is available in both Warkworth and at Pakiri Beach.