Wladyslawowo  is a city in Pomorskie in Poland at the beginning of the Hel Peninsula. In the early 17th century the Polish king Wladyslaw IV built the Polish Navy in Wladyslawowo.
The international Lech Walesa airport at Gdansk or the international Szczecin-Goleniow airport.
From Gdansk or Szczecin by the route E28 to Reda and than just north to the coast.
- The Family Inn Pensjonat Anna Dettlaff, Brzozowa 21, 608-086-595
- Pommeranian metropol Gdansk with a beautiful old town and the biggest gothic brick church worldwide
- sea resort Sopot with the longest European mole
- sea resort and port Gdynia with the biggest Baltic port
- sea resort Puck
- medieval town of Elblag
- sea resort and medieval town of Frombork with the grave of Nicolaus Copernicus
- sea resort Kadyny with one of the best European studs
On the Hel Peninsula
On the Vistuale Peninsula