Revision as of 11:01, 22 August 2010
Władysławowo  is a city in Pomorskie in Poland at the beginning of the Hel Peninsula. In the early 17th century the Polish king Wladyslaw IV built the Polish Navy in Wladyslawowo.
- The international Lech Walesa airport at Gdansk  or the international Szczecin-Goleniow airport .
From Gdansk or Szczecin by the route E28 to Reda and than just north to the coast.
- The Family Inn Pensjonat Anna Dettlaff, Brzozowa 21, 608-086-595
- Pommeranian metropol Gdansk with a beautiful old town and the biggest gothic brick church worldwide
- sea resort Sopot with the longest European mole
- sea resort and port Gdynia with the biggest Baltic port
- sea resort Puck
- medieval town of Elblag
- sea resort and medieval town of Frombork with the grave of Nicolaus Copernicus
- sea resort Kadyny with one of the best European studs
On the Hel Peninsula
On the Vistuale Peninsula