Vermilion is a city in Northeast Ohio. It is in both Erie County and Lorain County. Located on the banks of the Vermilion River and Ohio's North Shore. The Vermilion Harbor dates to about 1840, today it is still a favorite port with over 8,000 pleasure craft at the public docks and marinas.
- Bulan's Boatyard, 710 Vermilion Rd. 1+ 440-967-5785
- Romp's Water Port & Dairy Dock, 5055 Liberty Ave. 1+ 440-967-4342
- Valley Harbor Marina, 1295 River Rd. 1+440-967-5225
- Festival of the Fish, 3rd weekend in June, three day event, each year.
- Inland Seas Maritime Museum, 480 Main St., 1+ 440-967-3467. History of The Great Lakes. Hours vary.
- Mystic Belle, 636 Sandusky St. (off US 6) 1+ 440-967-7910 Paddle-wheel tour of historic and scenic Vermilion River. Jun-Sept, Tu-Su 2pm, 4pm and on weekends only, one-half hour before sunset.
- Wollybear Festival one day event, last weekend in Sept or first in Oct.
- Main Street Beach, Man St. (off SR 6).
- Sherod Park, US 6.
- Bicycle Bill's Fitness Center, 5523 South St. 1+ 440-967-2453
- River Bend Stitchery, 15008 Holiday Dr. 1+ 440-963-0383
- Admiral Debbie's Desserts 5561 Liberty Ave. 1+ 440-967-1003
- Old Prauge Restaraunt 5586 Liberty Ave. 1+ 440-967-7182
- Rudy's Bar and Grill 5665 Liberty Ave. 1+ 440-967-4534
- Cottages at the Water's Edge, 6419 W. Lake Rd. (US RT 6) 1+ 440-967-9480
- Holiday Inn Express 2417 SR 60N 1+ 440-967-8770
- Lakeland Lodges, 13115 W. Lake Rd. 1+ 800-475-9690