[Image:Ohio - Vermilion 1.jpg|thumb|right|400px|Vermilion]]
Vermilion is a city in Northeast Ohio. It is in both Erie County and Lorain County. Located on the banks of the Vermilion River and Ohio's North Shore.
- Bulan's Boatyard, 710 Vermilion Rd. 1+ 440-967-5785
- Romp's Water Port & Dairy Dock, 5055 Liberty Ave. 1+ 440-967-4342
- Valley Harbor Marina, 1295 River Rd. 1+440-967-5225
- Inland Seas Maritime Museum, 480 Main St., 1+ 440-967-3467. History of The Great Lakes. Hours vary.
- Mystic Belle, 636 Sandusky St. (off US 6) 1+ 440-967-7910 Paddle-wheel tour of historic and scenic Vermilion River. Jun-Sept, Tu-Su 2pm, 4pm and on weekends only, one-half hour before sunset.
- Main Street Beach, Man St. (off SR 6).
- Sherod Park, US 6.
- Bicycle Bill's Fitness Center, 5523 South St. 1+ 440-967-2453
- River Bend Stitchery, 15008 Holiday Dr. 1+ 440-963-0383
- Admiral Debbie's Desserts 5561 Liberty Ave. 1+ 440-967-1003
- Old Prauge Restaraunt 5586 Liberty Ave. 1+ 440-967-7182
- Rudy's Bar and Grill 5665 Liberty Ave. 1+ 440-967-4534
- Cottages at the Water's Edge, 6419 W. Lake Rd. (US RT 6) 1+ 440-967-9480
- Holiday Inn Express 2417 SR 60N 1+ 440-967-8770
- Lakeland Lodges, 13115 W. Lake Rd. 1+ 800-475-9690