The Veluwe is a mainly forested region north of Arnhem, in the province of Gelderland in the Netherlands. Most of it is on higher ground - the highest point is about 110 m, a noteworthy elevation for such a flat country. The Veluwe is the best-known 'natural' region in the highly urbanised Netherlands and is a popular destination for Dutch tourists making day trips.
- The High Veluwe (De Hoge Veluwe) National Park. One of the oldest and largest (over 5500 hectares of woodland, heathland, lakes and sand dunes) parks in the Netherlands. Also contains the Kroller-Muller art museum and the underground museum Museonder.
- Royal palace Het Loo .
- National Park The High Veluwe (de Hoge Veluwe ).
- Apenheul 
- Julianatoren 
- Berg en Bos 
- Schapen in Hoog Buurlo
- Radio Kootwijk
- Vliegveld Teuge
- Visit the Old Veluwian Market (Oud Veluwse Markt), which is held on Thursdays in July and August in the center of the village of Barneveld. Experience clogdancing, demonstrations of historical crafts, a flea market, the opportunity to climb the medieval church tower and more.
- Trattoria Artusi, Oosterbeek. An authentic Italian restaurant.
- Hotel de Bilderberg, Oosterbeek
- Hostellerie De Lunterse Boer, Lunteren