| || |
| || |
Revision as of 15:46, 24 August 2011
Vashon Island is an Island near Seattle,WA.
Vashon Island is accessible by ferry and plane. Ferry terminals are located on the northern and southern ends of the island. There is also a small municipal airport.
The heights dock at Point Vashon on the nothern end of the island has ferry service to Southworth, Fauntleroy, and downtown Seattle.
The Tahlequah Ferry Terminal on the southern end of the island has ferry service to Point Defiance in Tacoma.
- Vashon Pharmacy, 17617 Vashon Hwy SW · Vashon, WA 98070 (Town Center), ☎ (206) 463-9118. M-F 9AM-7PM Sat 9AM-6PM Sun 11AM-1PM. It's not just a pharmacy. Vashon Pharmacy is more like a huge gift shop.
- Gusto Girls Restaurant, 17629 Vashon Hwy SW · Vashon, WA 98070 (Downtown Vashon), ☎ (206) 463-6626, . 5PM -11PM. Fresh local food.
- The Hardware Store Restaurant, 17601 SW Vashon Hwy · Vashon Island, WA 98070-0369 (SW corner of Bank Rd. and the Highway), ☎ (206) 463-1800, . A nice restaurant in the oldest commercial building on Vashon
- The Red Bicycle, 17618 Vashon Hwy SW, Vashon, WA 98070 (In the middle of town, in the blue and red building), ☎ 206-463-5959, . Formerly known as Bishop's, The Red Bicycle is a local hangout with decent beer and live music on the weekends
- Artist's Studio Loft Bed and Breakfast, 16529 91st Avenue SW Vashon Island, WA 98070, . Peaceful quiet retreat $119-215.