Valhalla is a hamlet in Westchester County in the state of New York in the United States of America.
- Westchester County Airport, 240 Airport Road, White Plains (New York), +1 914 995-4860 (airlines), . The closest airport, about 15 minutes drive. Rental cars are available.
- Stewart International Airport, 1180 First St, New Windsor, +1 845 564-2100, . Another alternative to the congestion of the 3 major airports, but at present offers few direct flights.
- Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark, New Jersey, , John F. Kennedy International Airport , and LaGuardia Airport : The three major international airports in the New York City area offer service to just about anywhere. Westchester-based taxi and livery cars offer regular service to and from the three internationals from most areas of the county. New York City yellow cabs will take to you Westchester in a pinch, but the fares can be exorbitant. If staying in Westchester, ask if your hotel offers shuttle service.
Metro-North: Valhalla has a small two-track commuter rail station, served hourly. There is no active taxi stand if you require car transport from this station, you will need to call a taxi upon arrival or schedule a pick-up ahead of time. The main village drag is across the street, with a few delis, gas station and a post office. The Valhalla station is on the Harlem line of the Metro-North. Ticket machines are located in the overpass, where both single tickets and passes available for purchase.
Westchester Bee-line: several bus routes serve Valhalla, particularly to the Westchester Medical Center. Buses accept the NYC Metro pass. Full fare is $2.25.
- Kensico Cemetery, 273 Lakeview Ave, +1 888 536-7426, . Visit writers Ayn Rand and Frank O'Connor, ballplayer Lou Gehrig, big-band leader Tommy Dorsey, actor Danny Kaye, and composer Sergei Rachmaninoff.
- Kensico Dam Plaza. You can enjoy beautiful scenery not only in the park but also from the top of the dam.