Vale of Glamorgan is a the costal belt of Glamorgan in Wales, United Kingdom. "The Vale" is bounded generally by Cardiff to the East, Bridgend to the West, the M4 to the North and the Bristol Channel to the South.
The Glamorgan Heritage Coast; stretches from Portcawl in the West to Aberthaw with a visitors centre at Dunraven Bay, Southerndown.
 Towns & Villages
- Aberthaw, (Cement works and Electricity Generating Power Station).
- Clawdd Coch
- Cowbridge, (Historic Market Town).
- Craig Penllyn
- Dinas Powys
- Duffryn, (Mansion & gardens).
- Eglwys Brewis
- Ewenny, (Ewenny Priory).
- Fonmon, (Fonmon Castle).
- Font-y-gary, (Caravan park & leisure centre).
- Hensol, (Llanerch Vineyard).
- Lavernock, (First radio broadcast by Marconi across water to Flatholm Island).
- Llandow, (Formally a RAF base, now Go Karting and retail/trade park)
- Llantwit Major
- Monknash, (Site of very large lighthouse and former lighthouse keeper accomodation)
- Pentre Merick
- Rhoose, (Cardiff Wales International Airport).
- Southerndown, (Dunraven Castle,(A ruin)).
- St. Athan, (RAF Base)
- St. Donats, (Atlantic International College & Arts Centre).
- St. Lythans, (Tinkinswood Burial Chambers).
- St. Mary Hill
- St. Nicholas
- Wenvoe, (HTV Studios).
 Other destinations
 Get in
 Get around
The best way to get around the 'Vale' is by car, this enables you to visit all the quaint villages easily because they are not well serviced by public transport.
 Stay safe
 Get out