Move license discussion
This is easily fixed by adding a ''Discussion continued at [[:shared:Tech:License upgrade]]'' at the point where the discussion moved. I've never seen a discussion simply wiped off a page like that without an in-article explanation of where it went. --Peter Talk 20:48, 19 April 2009 (EDT)
- True. I was going to put the disclaimer under the archives section, but was temporarily distracted and forgot. I'll take care of it later as I'm off to bed. Also, Peter, I apologize for being abrasive on your talk page. -- Sapphire • (Talk) • 20:51, 19 April 2009 (EDT)
- Archiving is the way to go in the long term, but I would like the discussion to be visible to casual contributors for at least a couple weeks. And no worries. --Peter Talk 20:55, 19 April 2009 (EDT)
Hello Sapphire, I'm operating a bot for maintaining interlanguage links on some language versions (en, fi, ja, nl, ru, zh), and I'd like to contribute to German version with the bot.
I would appreciate it if you support me in a bot flag of de:Benutzer:Tatatabot. Can you take a look at de:Wikitravel:Skriptkandidaten#Tatatabot? -- Tatata 07:40, 13 May 2009 (EDT)
- You have my support. -- Sapphire • (Talk) • 07:46, 13 May 2009 (EDT)
- Hi, thank you for your support. Albion and Geisterfahrer also give support to me. So, would you flip a bot flag of de:Benutzer:Tatatabot? -- Tatata 20:17, 14 May 2009 (EDT)
- Done. -- Sapphire • (Talk) • 11:01, 17 May 2009 (EDT)
- Thank you! -- Tatata 11:09, 17 May 2009 (EDT)
- You're welcome and apologies about for the lateness - I've been exploring. 8) -- Sapphire • (Talk) • 11:19, 17 May 2009 (EDT)
If you like urban planning a lot (very anti-suburbs)...
Sometimes a bit snobby, but some good sites to discuss! Ah Warsaw...
edmontonenthusiast [ee] .T.A.L.K. 19:57, 19 May 2009 (EDT).