Revision as of 14:54, 23 January 2008 by 2old
To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style, as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page.
- Village pump → travellers' pub
- be bold → plunge forward
- NPOV → be fair (not quite the same thing!)
- sandbox → graffiti wall
- stub notes → Article status notes
- External links → We do not use a separate external links section, but incorporate primary links only into the text itself.
- You are doing a fine job, please continue. 2old 09:50, 23 January 2008 (EST)