Revision as of 13:17, 21 May 2013
Hello, anonymous editor using the IP address of 22.214.171.124 !
Welcome to Wikitravel!
Thank you for your contributions to Malta.
To help you contribute more constructively in future, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and our house style as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page.
However, even more important than following every guideline is to PLUNGE FORWARD and write something useful – someone might be along to help with the proper formatting later - but please don't TOUT!
Add your home town, or a place you know well or write some insider tips - but don't use first person pronouns and read our guidance for businesses.
It would be better if you would create your own user account on Wikitravel because it would then provide you with various benefits:
- easier communication with other writers about your edits and travel tips via your very own User Talk Page
- choose to turn off advertising (in your Account Settings)
- credit for your travel writing and edits, which will all be attributed to you rather than just an IP address
- your contributions will become more trusted as you become familiar to other Wikitravellers as a frequent editor with a history they can check
- you'll not need to pass a recaptcha test each time you edit
If you need help, check out Wikitravel:Help, or post a message in the travellers' pub. We're looking forward to seeing you again here on Wikitravel! --W. Franke-mailtalk 09:13, 21 May 2013 (EDT)