Excellent contribution on Vienna, please don't stop!
To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style, as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page. If you need help, check out Wikitravel:Help, or post a message in the travellers' pub.
BTW, have you considered creating an account at Wikitravel? It gives a bunch of benefits:
- allow other users to leave comments to you (and to ask for clarifications to make your edits even better)
- make sure you will receive comments other users write to you--even if your future visits are from other IP, you have a user talk page that is only yours
- get credit for your contributions to the article--see footnote "Based on work by" in the bottom of any article
- establish your reputation among Wikitravellers and allow them to recognize you from other anonymous users* enjoy a bit more credibility (let's face it) by other Wikitravelers
- make sure your contribution is not removed or changed to opposite meaning--using your personal Watchlist
- maybe even become a Wikitravel:Docent, if you know some destination(s) pretty well and would like to share your knowledge
--DenisYurkin 03:39, 31 January 2010 (EST)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.
We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.