Please read SEO. -- Ryan • (talk) • 10:13, 11 May 2010 (EDT)
- Hi! All your edits have been reverted. See dt and follow our policies. jan 09:28, 25 May 2010 (EDT)
- Any edits made from this IP address will be reverted on sight as you are not following our hotel marketing guidelines. When you add a Florida hotel to an article about a city in California  it is clear that you are not editing with the interest of travelers in mind. -- Ryan • (talk) • 10:30, 29 May 2010 (EDT)
- This edit is despicable - could you squeeze any more marketing keywords into the "alt" tag? Every single edit you have ever made has been almost immediately reverted, and yet you persist... -- Ryan • (talk) • 02:15, 2 June 2010 (EDT)
- Despicable indeed. The joke is that the idiot thinks this keyword loading will actually go unnoticed. I would suggest blacklisting the hotel and emailing the owner to tell them why. In that way some of these internet marketing morons might actually wake up to reality (or at the very least, get fired).--Burmesedays 02:28, 2 June 2010 (EDT)
- I sent an email, but emails to the address on their web site currently bouncing. I'll try again a bit later. -- Ryan • (talk) • 10:36, 2 June 2010 (EDT)
- I've send an email to Best Western asking them, quite politely, to reign in their SEO consultants or potentially face blacklisting on wt.org. --Stefan (sertmann) talk 08:43, 18 June 2010 (EDT)
I've blocked you from editing for three days to avoid wasting more of your (and our) time. I doubt you'll actually read this page, but if you do then you can leave a note here and the block can be lifted if you (finally) tell us that you have read, and will abide by, our SEO policies. -- Ryan • (talk) • 00:30, 21 June 2010 (EDT)
- Please see Wikitravel:User ban nominations#Special:Contributions.2F220.127.116.11 for a discussion about why you are being blocked, and a copy of an email that was sent to Marriott. -- Ryan • (talk) • 00:59, 21 June 2010 (EDT)
I have blocked you yet again, this time for two weeks. If you want to stop this cycle of blocking, you must respond here and indicate that you have read the many messages left for you and the policy pages for this wiki. LtPowers 09:32, 13 August 2010 (EDT)
Hi! Amazingly you are back and keep entering hotels. This results in my obligation to nominate your 10th block for touting and SEO. jan 07:29, 30 August 2010 (EDT)
Well, hello there! Was the listing "General Manager" in the Chicago travel guide a Freudian slip? Are you the General Manager of Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago? If so, you're wasting your organization's time and money by putting publicity in the wrong place. Don't you have other duties during the night shift? OK, I know this post sounds rude, but I also know you'll never read it, anyway, so I hope this is funny for anyone who does. :-) Ikan Kekek 03:00, 12 April 2011 (EDT)
Hi, I reverted your edit on the Philadelphia page as the listing is in New York. Not sure if you are the same person as above, but your account will be blocked if other listings are added to incorrect articles. If any questions, please let us know. Kind regards, Adzas (talk) 11:16, 27 March 2014 (EDT)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.
We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her.
Such an IP address can be shared by several users.
If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.