Hi. I'm Upamanyu Mallik and I live in New Delhi, India. I'm 13 yrs old. I recently joined wikitravel and i think it's a great online travel guide. My mom and dad say that the articles are swell and that the star articles beat Lonely Planet any day!!
So three cheers for wikitravel !!!
- Delhi - have to start working on it
- Nainital - usable but quite informative
- Shimla - completed, nearly perfect
- Dehradun - done, lacks images
- Pune - have to MoS listings, sort Get Out
- Two days in Mumbai - have to sort out Day 2
- Western India - finished, well... nearly
- Rail travel in India - I like this one although many others don't!
- Calcutta - am trying to districtify the city
- Sacred sites of India - trying to get the basics done
Places I've been to
My favorite photos
- Himachal Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
- Araku Valley
- West Bengal
- Diamond Harbour
- Tamil Nadu
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
Other wikitravellers I like/appreciate
- Ravikiran Rao - a really nice person who helps me a lot
- Cacahuate - another nice guy who's just returned to LA after spending a year in my country
- Jani - really makes top-class contributions and is quite a linguist (see his babel)
- Windhorse - haven't figured out his real name yet!!!
This page is where I do my planning. I try to look up good places to go to, what to do there, where to stay. After I'm finalized, I take advise from a docent (See wikitravel:Docents) / another website and pack my bag!