Hi, I'm Eric G. "Skyduster"
I am a native of Chicago, Illinois, USA. I've been traveling abroad since I was only 6, mostly to Europe. Recently, I've had the opportunity to visit more places here in the US. There are scores of places still on my list to visit.
Growing up with exposure to both sides of the Atlantic, I've developed a sense of not really belonging to any specific place and belonging to everywhere at the same time. I am very easy to get along with, but I always find myself making the strongest connections with other people from the travel and expat communities.
 Countries visited
 Places lived
 Places I'm 'most' familiar with
These are the places that have stuck best in my memory, and have at least considerable familiarity with:
- Chartres in Ile-de-France
- French Riviera -or Côte d'Azur- especially the towns of Nice, Antibes, and Cannes
- Dijon and adjacent wine region
- Avignon in Provence
- Languedoc-Roussillon region, particularly the towns of Carcassonne, Perpignan, Nîmes, Sète and the Pays Cathares region
- Saint Malo in Brittany
- Mont Saint Michel in Normandy
- Thessaloniki in Macedonia region
- Rhodes in the Dodecanese Islands
- Corfu in the Ionian Islands
- Santorini in the Cyclades
- Peloponnese region, particularly the town of Nafplio, ancient Olympia, and the southwest Messinia area
- Meteora in Thessaly region
I have volunteered to be a docent for Greece. Feel free to contact me with any questions about the country at email@example.com
 Future Travels
I was planning to revisit Spain in September 2006 but had to cancel the trip due to my current financial situations. Nonetheless, things are looking bright for 2007.