Difference between revisions of "User:Scarwood"
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
*'''[[Amsterdam]]''', [[Birmingham]], [[Bruges]], [[Brussels]], [[Calais]], [[Ghent]], [[London]] and [[Manchester]]: April 2013
Revision as of 20:38, 10 April 2013
I am a resident of Pirnmill, on the Isle of Arran in Scotland, although I was born in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. I am the 'Anonymous' person who updated the Arran page a lot and who created the Skipness page as well. I was going to join earlier, but I didn't get round to it!
- Huddersfield: repeatedly from 2007 onwards
- The West Highland Railway: repeatedly from 2010 onwards as part of various trips
- Fort William: repeatedly from 2010 onwards as part of various trips
- Eigg and Mallaig: June 2011, 2012
- Berneray: Skye and North Uist: July 2010, 2011, 2012. There's nothing like Berneray Week...
- Islay and Jura: July 2010
- Benbecula, South Uist, Eriskay, Barra and Oban: July 2010 as part of the Berneray trip
- Inverness: October 2010
- Oban, Mull, Iona: Lismore and Easdale: February 2012
- Stranraer: June 2012 - combined with Eigg and Mallaig trip
- Cumbrae: June and November 2012
- Amsterdam, Brussels, Calais and London: July 2012 - combined with Berneray, Skye and North Uist trip
- Copenhagen, Christiania and Malmö: May 2013
- Eigg and Mallaig: June 2013
- Berneray, Skye and North Uist: July 2013
To Be Confirmed
- T in the Park Festival: July 2013, combined with above Berneray trip