Hi, I'm a UK student who has done a reasonable amount of travelling, but hopes to do a lot more in the future! My personal favourite destination is Germany.
|| This user is a native speaker of English.
|| Dieser Benutzer hat fortgeschrittene Deutschkenntnisse.
|| Этот участник может вносить вклад в данный проект на русском языке начального уровня.
What do I like in travelling?
Here is a little map of all the countries I've been to.
Dresden July 2010
Budapest September 2010
Saarland Spring 2011
Stuff I'm working on
- Chemnitz - A city in eastern Germany I've been fascinated by for several years
- Kettering - A town with roots
- Tennant Creek - A true outback town in the middle of nowhere. An experience to visit!
- Milton Keynes - Somewhere I've worked
- South Africa
- Japan & Korea (would also like to see the north)
- East Germany (again) especially Leipzig, Chemnitz & Dresden
- Russia Moscow & St Petersburg as well as some of the ut of the way places like Valdivostok & Petropavlovsk
- Iceland Stunning scenery!