Revision as of 14:38, 23 July 2007
Hi, my name is Aaron and I'm a uni student in the UK. I've done a medium amount of travelling, but hope to do a lot more in the future! My personal favourite destination is Germany.
|| This user is a native speaker of English.
|| Dieser Benutzer hat fortgeschrittene Deutschkenntnisse.
|| Этот участник может вносить вклад в данный проект на русском языке начального уровня.
What do I like in travelling?
Here is a little map of all the countries I've been to. Unfortunatley it doesnt seem to show up Hong Kong or Macau - both really ace places!
Barcelona August 2007
Leipzig September/October 2007 (hopefully)
Canada December 2007
Stuff I'm working on
- Kettering - An article on my home town
- Chemnitz - A city in eastern Germany I've been fascinated by for several years
- Tennant Creek - A true outback town in the middle of nowhere. An experience to visit!
- South Africa
- Japan & Korea (would also like to see the north)
- East Germany (again)esp Leipzig, Chemnitz & Dresden (not seen Dresden before)
- Russia Moscow & St Peterburg as well as some of the ut of the way places like Valdivostok & Petropavlovsk
- The Netherlands Can read their language, but no understand their speech. Have never met an unpleasant Dutch person yet!