Reef types of the Cape Peninsula and False Bay
 Geological types
 Peninsula Granite reefs
 Simonstown reefs
- Shoreline reefs from Seaforth to Smits Reef and maybe Batsata Rock
- Offshore reefs from Seal Island to Whittle Rock to Bellows Rock, York Shoal?
 Oudekraal reefs
- Shoreline reefs and offshore reefs from contact zone at Bantry Bay to Tafelberg Reef
 Table Mountain Sandstone reefs
 Steenbras reefs
- Shoreline reefs of Gordon's Bay lookout point to Kogelbaai
- Offshore reefs of Steenbras Ridge?
- Rocky Bank?
- East Shoal?
- Shoreline reefs from Klippiesbaai to Hangklip?
 Scarborough reefs
- Shoreline reefs from Noordhoek to Cape of Good Hope?
 Kalk Bay reefs
- Muizenberg to Long Beach, Simon's Town (Glencairn?)
 Buffels Bay reefs
- Inshore reefs from Smitswinkel Bay to Cape Point?
 Tygerberg formation reefs
 Gordon's Bay reefs
- Shoreline reefs from Strand to Gordon's Bay
- Shoreline reefs of Blousteen
 Green Point reefs
- Shoreline and offshore reefs from contact zone at Bantry Bay northwards.