Most of my work so far has been about Frankfurt, Hamburg, and Germany in general, but I'm also adding what I know of other places. I seem to also do a whole lot of minor editing. Header sizes, msg:stub's, removal of spamlinks, consistency issues. I am a big consistency fan.
Last but not least, I am trying to submit photos when I travel someplace - a travel guide needs pictures.
I have been to:
- United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland)
- France (Paris, Lille, Brittany)
- Netherlands (Amsterdam, Ijsselmeer)
- United States of America (New England)
- Japan (Tokyo, Osaka, Nara, Kyoto)
- Belgium (Brussels)
- And of course various places in Germany (Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, Luebeck, Cuxhaven, Eiffel, Berlin, Hannover, Heide, Helgoland, ...)
Started in April 2004.
My special interests - when I am visiting some place, that is - are general sight-seeing, museums, architecture, the crumbling leftovers of the past and some things that are just plain geeky.
If it is about wikitravel, please use the public discussion ("Talk") feature.
You can send me a message via my homepage. Leave your email address or instant messenger id and I'll get in touch.