We both love travelling around the world and we want to share our experiences with you. We live in England nearby London and we had lived in Germany (Darmstadt,Frankfurt, Heidelberg, Marburg, Munich), Italy (Rome), USA (Bufallo) and Spain (Bilbao, Vitoria).
Projects I am working on
- African flora and fauna
- African National Parks
- Kruger National Park <- now on the front page of Wikitravel!!
- South Africa
- San Sebastian
- Trips in chronological order
- 'Pic from South Africa'
- Kruger National Park, South Africa, 2001
- St. Bartolomä Church, on the Königsee near Berchtesgaden
- Rossfeld Berchtesgaden, Germany 2003
- From the left: Adrian, Jens and Marian, Alaska, 2003.
- Sawyer glacier in Alaska from sea.
Whale watching in Alaska
- Watch out for the Splash Zone at the Vancouver Aquarium
- On top of the Jenner mountain. Koenigsee, Germany 2004
- 'Pic from Berchtesgaden
- Horse drawn sleigh in Berchtesgaden, Germany 2005
- Rossfeld, Berchtesgaden, Germany 2005, Adi and his little sister Lara on top of 3 meter (10 feet) snow.
- Lake Konigsee 2006