. . . . . ((-: Relax and give me a smile :-)) . . . . .
The world is there waiting for us to be discovered, so get your ass moving my friend!
my name is Felix (you might have seen a cat food with the same name on TV...) I have conquered the world (nearly), so now it is time to share my knowledge with you. But be warned. Don't make me angry or I will delete all your posts!!! ;-))
But for those seeking help (or those, who want to admire me) I always offer a helping hand. So don't hesitate to ask!
I also got a big range of photos from my tours through South Africa, Swaziland and other countries. Two of my pictures (of Cape Town and Oxford where also used Destination of the month photos on the Main Page.
My recent main project is Dresden and surroundings. Please help me with this project, so that it can become a Destination of the month, too.
Before we start with my articles, I would like to invite you to the wonderful world of African aviation. Simply click here =||:-))))))).
And now, have a look at the articles I started (in order of appearence):
- Bloemfontein - 22/March/2005
- Addo Elephant National Park - 23/March/2005
- Mountain Zebra National Park - 23/March/2005
- Kimberley (South Africa) - 24/March/2005
- Manzini - 29/March/2005
- De Hoop Nature Reserve - 30/March/2005
- George - 30/March/2005
- Oudtshoorn - 30/March/2005
- Tsitsikamma National Park - 30/March/2005
- Simonstown - 30/March/2005 (redirect page Simon's Town added 01/April/2005)
- False Bay - 30/March/2005
- Cape of Good Hope - 31/March/2005
- Mbabane - 31/March/2005
- Graaff-Reinet - 31/March/2005
- Franschhoek - 31/March/2005
- Cape Peninsula - 01/April/2005
- Paarl - 01/April/2005
- Bontebok National Park - 04/April/2005
- Boulders - 05/April/2005
- Discount airlines in Africa - 06/April/2005
- Maun - 06/April/2005
- Nairobi - 06/April/2005
- Gaborone - 06/April/2005
- East London - 08/April/2005 + redirect Buffalo City
- Gauteng - 11/April/2005
- Upington - 12/April/2005
- Walvis Bay - 12/April/2005
- Luanda - 12/April/2005
- Angola - 12/April/2005 (Fact Sheet does not count ;-) )
- Lesotho - 13/April/2005 (started real article)
- Chobe National Park - 15/April/2005
- Kgalagadi Transfontier Park - 15/April/2005
- Mpumalanga - 16/April/2005
- Free State - 19/April/2005
- Lüderitz - 19/April/2005
- Air travel in South Africa - 19/April/2005
- Northern Cape - 20/April/2005
- Kinshasa - 20/April/2005
- Limpopo - 20/April/2005
- Skeleton Coast - 20/April/2005
- Fish River Canyon - 20/April/2005
- Augrabie Falls - 22/April/2005
- Cape Agulhas - 22/April/2005
- Cape Point - 22/April/2005
- Karoo - 26/April/2005
- Muizenberg - 30/April/2005
- West Coast (South Africa) - 30/April/2005
- North-West (South Africa) - 02/May/2005
- Bourke's Luck Potholes - 09/May/2005
- Hermanus - 12/May/2005
- Blyde River Canyon - 13/May/2005
- Greater St. Lucia Wetlands Park - 17/May/2005
- Sun City (South Africa) - 19/May/2005
- Pilanesberg National Park - 20/May/2005
- Umtata - 25/May/2005
- Hlane Royal National Park - 3/June/2005
- Meissen - 08/June/2005
- Springbok - 09/June/2005
- Goegap Nature Reserve - 09/June/2005
- Jeffrey's Bay - 30/June/2005
- Hout Bay - 20/August/2005
- Pietermaritzburg - 23/August/2005
- Three Rondavels - 05/October/2005
- Hazyview - 05/October/2005
- Camps Bay - 21/November/2005
- Bautzen - 03/May/2006
- Kalk Bay - 04/May/2006
- Pillnitz - 04/May/2006
- Bastei - 08/May/2006
- Erzgebirge - 10/May/2006
- Bad Schandau - 13/May/2006
- Rathen - 16/May/2006
- Görlitz - 19/May/2006
- Namaqualand - 22/May/2006
- Königstein - 22/May/2006
But I have contributed to many more articles concerning Southern Africa and the "world" and uploaded 72 images so far.
Please have a look at the stubs needing attention. Quite a number of African topics are not covered yet, so please contribute something.
If you are interested in the airports in South Africa or you want to go there and need information, please visit my website AFRICASPOTTER.at.tt.
Make sure you visit the African Aviation Forum, too!
And of course my African Aviation Links Directory and database.
And totally new: the African Aviation Photo Gallery.