Edmonton is a beautiful city.
- This user page was designed by Wikipedia user IMatthew, the layout stolen from RyanCross
Hola, I am Edmontonenthusiast and this is my great user page. Here you can learn a little bit about me and what I plan to do here.
I am a docent for Edmonton and Edmonton's metro region. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.
- Create one star article on Edmonton
- District Calgary
- Create subway/lrt maps
- Clean up and add info for Stay safe and respect in Canada
- Fixup Alberta article and make it guide
- Do Route boxes for The Alberta Corridor (Edmonton to Calgary) and TransCanada BC Corridor (betwen Calgary and Vancouver) as well as other Alberta and BC ones.
- Make a successful Dotm
- Make all Edmonton districts guide
- Fixup Seattle districts
- Make Saskatchewan article representable
- Add more images to Winnipeg
- Add a full complete architecture guide of Winnipeg
- Create an itinerary of Edmonton
- Try and take better photographs
- Help Local hero
- Fix-up Kitsilano.
- Make Edmonton an article people can look up to like SF and CHI.
I have been to the following Major Metropolitan Regions: Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle, Winnipeg and, because I live, Edmonton
Other amazing places I've been: BC Interior, Jasper, Banff, Yellowstone, Spokane, Saskatchewan, Montana, Mt. Rushmore
Where I'd like to go soon: Portland, Minneapolis, Boise, Vancouver again, Seattle again, San Francisco, Toronto, and Denver.
Alphabetical order so there is no competition in order.