Revision as of 00:39, 12 September 2006 by Puffdragon
Colin Jensen (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
I live in Fremont, California, which is the largest city in the Bay Area most people have never heard of. I used to live in Berkeley, which is a much smaller nearby city which is somewhat better known.
- My sandbox
- Messages to anons I've sent that should be removed after awhile to avoid sending to a different user.
- Reminders to myself about image copyrights.
- Spellcheckers from hell that I've tried.
My Todo List
- Working on a MediaWiki interface library.
- Working on a script to scrape major hotel chain websites for Sleep listings. Had to leave it a bit while I moved. Will continue when my DSL is back up.
- Write a Mono Lake region article. Needs research for camping and all the variety of sites to see in the region.
- Smaller Owens Valley cities.