| || |
|−|Will be helpful for Okayama: |+|
http: //www.harenet.ne.jp/villa/villa/take- a.htm] |+|
Revision as of 04:51, 25 December 2009
|| This user is a native speaker of English.
Places I Have Visited
I have been to:
- United States - Many cities throughout the country, particularly in Pennsylvania, but also Ohio, New York, Virginia, Maryland, Tennessee, South Dakota, Wyoming, Kansas
- Canada - Toronto, Niagara Falls
- Japan - Many places in the Chugoku and Kansai regions. A few in Shikoku
- China - Beijing, Wuhan, Wudang Mountains, Shanghai, Jingdezhen, Wuyuan
Some of the top places I wish to visit:
- China: Xian, Leshan, Chengdu, Turpan
- Japan: Misasa, Nikko, Matsuyama, Nagasaki, Kamakura, Yamaguchi, Kashima, Aso, Mount Osore
- South Korea: Gyeongju
- India: Agra, Delhi, Varanasi, Chennai
- Indonesia: Borobudur, Prambanan, Yogyakarta
- Thailand: Bangkok
- Cambodia: Angkor
- North Korea: Pyongyang
My list is so perfect that User:Pennyliz1 has copied it as her own, along with content from other user pages...
I've focused much of my time on improving:
I'm also working on:
I have also been researching things to "See" in less represented areas (mostly in Africa). So far, I've added to Luanda, Kingston, Accra, Kumasi, Dar es Salaam, Addis Ababa, Gondar, and Mombasa.
I created pages for Franklin, Tsuyama, Soja, Yurihama, Takahashi, Hokuei, Hirakata, Niimi, and Daisen. I've got Franklin to guide status, and Tsuyama to usable status.
Itineraries: Chugoku 33 Kannon Temple Pilgrimage - I translated it, and I've been to some of the temples, but hopefully someone who has done it will be able to add more to it.
Japan's Top 100 Cherry Blossoms Spots
May be helpful for Tsuyama: