Cardboardbird likes to travel to places different than where he came from. He grew up in Australia but for now calls Changzhou in China home.
Most of the info I contribute is gathered first hand while in the destination itself, but I sometimes do a bit of fact checking research online for history, phone numbers and the like. I need to get into the habit of writing down names of guesthouses and restaurants.
I'm not much of a writer but I do what I can.
- Perth – Districtification in progress. Clean up the Sleep listings. Hack some sludgy copy in Eat/Buy.
- Warmun – Almost done. Do; done (what else is there to do?). Understand; Write about Art.
- Jurien Bay – Put in basic info. Do; not done. Understand; partly done.
- Dwellingup – Build from scratch. Include Lane Poole Reserve.
- Suzhou – See; needs descriptions and addresses. Eat; check and expand.
- Changzhou – Have some yum-cha info for understand. Just need to write it.
- Western Australia – Maps and regions done. Get out; done. Drink; partly done. Eat; not done.
- Kimberley – General clean up. New map.
- Wheatbelt – Understand, Do, Eat, Drink, Sleep; not done. See; done.
- Mid west – Much to be done.
- Kununurra – Brought up to guide status. Nominated for OTBP.
- Hongcun – Brought up to usable status.
- Wyndham – Brought up to usable status.
Pages to which I've contributed more than a few words
My todo list
Places I have travelled to and/or lived in
- Western Australia (Perth, Kununurra, Broome, Derby, Esperance, Denmark, Walpole, Dwellingup)
- Northern Territory (Katherine, Mataranka)
- New South Wales (Sydney, Katoomba, Wollongong)