Difference between revisions of "User:Aidan"
|Line 154:||Line 154:|
* [[Moyobamba]] [[San Martin]]
Revision as of 08:22, 8 February 2005
The following is an incomplete list of the countries and places I've visited. I also have a section containing of places I'm likely to visit in the near future.
I have an Australian passport and accent.
- Canberra (where I was born and lived for 23 years)
- Melbourne (my favourite Australian city)
- Bathurst (my family on my mother's side live around here)
- Brisbane (my family on my father's side live around here)
I've visited New Zeland twice: both times purely for skiing.
I probably know more about Europe than Australia!
I have a work visa for Germany, but I'm restricted to a single, specific company.
I have a work visa for the UK due to the fact that my grandfather was born in England.
I have only visited the USA once: in 1998. There, I participated in a working holiday package, which was based in Australia.
I plan on going to the following places this year (2005) or next year (2006)