Wikitravel:What a great idea and invention. I was born in 1948, live in Ohio, happily divorced since 1976. Two sons, both byteheads (said in a loving way), who attempt to keep me semi-computer literate and I must say, are better fathers than me. Six grandchildren, some travel with me at times (one at a time).
Places I have been
Around. (a little)
A few of the favorite places I have been
- Isla Mujeres - Wow, blue waters, lobster and what a beach.
- Hanauma Bay [] near Honolulu. Wow!
- Hunting Island State Park[] South Carolina, USA (no hunting allowed)
- Ford Museum Michigan USA
- Smithsonian Washington, DC
The destination sign on my bus says
Best travel tips
- Do not drive in Mexico City, not even on Sunday.
- It takes lots of photos to get one good one.
- Go back a different way.
- Printed photographs darken, distort and fade, like memories.
Photo's - Many photo's that I have submitted are scans of photographs I have taken. Please excuse any gloomy, washed out, or out of focus photo's. If you can use them, replace them, or tweak them - be my guest. They were not intended for public use. Digital photo's do not always translate to other progams as we would like. Most places are not nearly as gloomy as digital photo's sometimes appear.
I am pretty sure I have Spanish Dyslexia and speak only English. Communication preference.
Some favorite excerpts from Wikitravel
"In contrast to the United States' image as a melting pot, Canada prefers to consider itself a mosaic of cultures and people."" Canada