Revision as of 18:26, 11 May 2007 by 2old
Wikitravel:What a great idea and invention. I was born in 1948, live in Ohio, happily divorced since 1976. Two sons, both byteheads, who attempt to keep me semi-computer litterate and I must say, are better fathers than me. Six grandchildren, some travel with me at times (one at a time).
Places I have been
Around. (a little)
Favorite places I have been
- Isla Mujeres - Wow, blue waters, lobster and what a beach.
- Hunting Island State Park[] South Carolina, USA
- Ford Museum Michigan USA
- Smithsonian Washington, DC
The destination sign on my bus says
Best travel tips
- Do not drive in Mexico City, not even on Sunday.
- It takes lots of photos to get one good one.
- Go back a different way.
- Printed photographs darken, distort and fade, like memories.
I am pretty sure I have Spanish Dyslexia and speak only English. Communication preference.