Union  is a small town in the Mid Coast region of Maine not far from Rockland.
Union is located 15 miles west of Rockland on state hwy 17.
- Matthews Museum of Maine Heritage, . Jul 1-Labor Day Tu-Su noon-4PM. Adults $2, Seniors $1, Children $0.50. edit
- Union Fair and Maine Wild Blueberry Festival, . Held each August during the 7 day Union Fair. You will find cooking competitions and a blueberry pie eating contest. There is also a carnival with rides and games. August 19-25, 2007, August 17-23, 2008 and August 23-29, 2009. edit
- Savage Oakes Vineyard & Winery, 174 Barrett Hill Rd, ☎ +1 207 785-5261 (email@example.com), . F-Su 11AM-5PM May through October. Hand crafted wines from wild blueberries and hardy grapes. Free wine tasting. edit
- Justafarm B&B, 410 North Union Rd, ☎ +1 207 785-5653 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Guest suite includes private entrance and private bath. Mini-fridge and microwave for your convenience. Pets negotiable. $40. edit
- Rowan Tree Farm, on Seven Tree Pond, ☎ +1 207 785-3071 (email@example.com). a bed & breakfast on Seven Tree Pond, the 1786 homestead of the family featured in the historic novel "Come Spring" by Ben Ames Williams. The farmhouse, on 27 acres with 1/4 mile waterfront, has five bedrooms and bathrooms and ADA access. Children and pets are welcome. edit