Uçhisar is a town in Cappadocia.
From the heights of the Uçhisar citadel, you have a magnificent and unrivaled view of the whole region.
- Uçhisar Castle / Landlord's Castle, (The big rock on top of the hill in Uçhisar). The view from the top of this massive rock with a number of rooms carved into it is well worth the price of admission. The path to the top is strenuous but short, mostly stairs and relatively safe. 5 TL.
- There are also many similar hand carved rooms and tunnels you can explore in the nearby Pigeon valley. Less stairs, perhaps less safe.
- La Maison du Reve (Dream House), Tekeli Mahalle 17, ☎ +90 384 2192199 (email@example.com, fax: +90 384 2192775), . Family-run hotel with en-suite bathrooms. Price include breakfast. € 20/35/45 per room/night for single/double/triple rooms.
- Kale Konak, Kale Sok. No : 9 - 50240 Uçhisar (Just to the right of the ticket office for the Castle), ☎ +90 384 219 28 28 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . A beautiful boutique hotel with single/double/triple rooms and suites, in both cave and arched rooms. A great hall with a fireplace and reading halls. Even has its own Hammam (traditional Turkish bath). Internet and fax. Great service. Around €100 for a double, inc breakfast.
- Museum Hotel, Tekeli Mah. 1, ☎ +90 384 219 2220 (email@example.com, fax: +90 384 219 2444), . Boutique "cave hotel". Airport shuttle may be available. Starting from € 145 for a standard room and going all the way to € 1650 for one of their totally 'cave' rooms..
- Maisons de Cappadoce (Cappadocia Houses), Belediye Meydani #6, BP 28, Uçhisar Nevsehir, (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Seventeen luxuriously restored cave houses offered as self-catering rentals in one of Cappadocia's nicest hotel settings. Designed and managed by French architect Jacques Avizou. Studios (2-3 persons) starting from 140€ up to 980€ for Maison les Roses (6-7 persons, with own cliffside swimming pool) (latitude,longitude)
- Cappadocia Cave Resort & Spa, Tekeli Mah. Göreme Cad. Divanlı Sk. 83, ☎ +90 384 219-31-94, . checkin: 2PM; checkout: noon. A real "cave hotel" carved into a mountainside. A spa and handicapped-accessible rooms are available. 249€. (38.632511,34.806994)